Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Out of Spite...... Pure Spite !!

 

That City Hall forget to send me my tax bill this year I can live with , that the Maritime Loto not pick my ticket is OK likewise .... I've even managed to get over the Santa Claus scam....However , that my so-called best friend forget my recent birthday.... Well that was the proverbial frosting on the well-known cake !! So therefore , it is with great spite , yeah out of even greater and purer spite .....and mulish stubbornness to boot.....that I wish him publicly today ... the 27th of January , 2010 .... a very Happy 71st Birthday.  Have a wonderful day , Bill .... talk to you later !!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bill! Hope you have a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I am sure he has learned his lesson now. Grattis to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when people forget my birthday. Makes it easier to lie about how old I am. **LOL**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhgh.. he is getting forgetful - must be cause he is OLD...it happens to the best of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you guys seem to forgive him ..... then why not me ... so here goes... Happy BIrthday once again , you ole codger !

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I told someone today that I had just turned 71, he seemed quite surprised.......he thought I didn't look a day over SEVENTY FIVE.......so you see Buck, there are worse things than being forgotten on your birthday......just put it down to an advanced case of galloping senility...,..and it did give you the chance to hold one over your ever-faithful, patient, forgiving, and put upon best buddy....".as we suffer the slings and arrows of outragious fortune"

    with much love and affection.......the forgetful one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Given your seemingly genuine contrition and the skillful way in which your masterful penmanship frames it ...... I can't help but acquiesce...... and hope we're both here next January 27th to carry on the same old shenanigans. Bye the way ... you DO look 71...... you feel 75 though in your bones !! .... and so do I !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buck! - it's your old lungs you need to worry bout.. no one sees them, but believe me, based on your habit...they really DO need a break... and so does your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barb... How would you like it were I to go into your blog... your holy of holies.... your sacred ground......your hallowed turf... and tell you how to get rid of the bats in your belfry ?

    ReplyDelete