Thursday, May 31, 2007

Entry for May 31, 2007 Two For One..... With a Hitch !!

When Fluff was going out the door to run errands at the mall I gave her the above coupon and a big cardboard box with a cover. Of course she wanted to know the whys and wherefores ........ so I graciously told her. I explained that all this week the IGA supermarket had a special deal on chicken under two kilos...........two for the price of one..... but that she needed the box because the second bird was alive ! Now Fluff's French is still a bit shaky so I hope she will make out all right once she gets to the cash out counter !! She knows that "gratuitement " means "FREE"... and her slogan for many years now has always been , " If it's free , it's for me!" so maybe she will have a fruitful experience.

P.S. For those who might get the wrong idea.....Fluff saw through my ploy immediately and called my bluff !! It was fun trying though !!

No comments:

Post a Comment