Saturday, May 26, 2007

Entry for May 26, 2007 Piling Up Points !!!

1) Thank you , dear Lord , for letting me caretake the land you have so kindly allotted me and likewise for giving me the energy to keep pace with all the responsibilities that accompany such a task.

2) And thank you also , dear Lord , for straightening out my aching back and knees as I struggle to rise from planting Fluff's tomato patch ......the benefits of which she shall reap come August as well as for the hard-earned " brownie" points gained thereof.

3) But most of all , kind Lord , a big thank you for enlightening my decision to give in to Fluff's tantrum and get air conditioning in the new car. I now see the wisdom of it all and fully realize the huge bushel basket of bargaining chips this has blown my way for future negotiations between myself and Her Fluffiness !!

P.S. This is a non-theme blog , friends..... not one of those long , cumbersome ones as it is far too hot to be indoors today !!.......just a simple wave of the hand to greet you all and wish you all a wonderful weekend. Cindy Anne was wondering whether I was behaving myself of late during my silent period.... and this blogling should set her mind at ease !!

No comments:

Post a Comment