Monday, February 9, 2009

But That's Not All , Your Honour !!

 This 80 - year - old woman was arrested for shoplifting.

The judge asks her , " What did you steal ? "

She answers , " A can of peaches ."

The judge... "Why did you steal it ? "

Answer : "I was hungry !"

The judge asks , "How many peaches were there in the can ? "

She answers , "Six ! ".

Judge : "You get six days in jail then ! "

 

Just then the husband butts in requesting the right to say something.....

The judge : " What about ? "

Husband : " She stole a can of small peas too ! " 

10 comments:

  1. This joke was rather easy to translate as there were no puns .... plays on word .... nor cultural particularities .... I shall soon try my hand at something a wee bit more in line with my inner wonts. LOL... so , in the meantime , chuckle on......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this before. Or one close to it. Could be my better half!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles*

    Wish you and Reb a wonderful Tuesday KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolts an unpleasant memory of the day my fairly successful shoplifting career ended; I got nailed for boosting a 53-cent can of chili con carne...sentenced to 5 days in the county slammer.
    The final scalding insult was the first meal behind bars...yeah....CHILI.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ! The irony of it all , Angh ! Maybe next time you should lift a T - bone steak and see what you get ????? Hugs from the East Coast !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah love ... isn't it grand? (rofl)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we're not married then whoinhell would we argue with?? **LOL**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that's the part I miss most about my husband being gone! Well, not the "arguing" part, but the fact that I have no one around to "razz" anymore! (lol)

    ReplyDelete