Thursday, July 12, 2007

Entry for July 12, 2007

I took the above pic some thirty years ago of Little Lepreau Falls , New Brunswick when my elder son , Dennis , was 12 years old.

This second photo of the same Falls was taken by myself during our (Fluff and I)trip to my hometown on the Bay of Fundy in 2006. The scenario is the same but the water is not the same water in both pics ..........literally millions of gallons of water having tumbled over the falls in between snapshots and have made their way to the sea........and that is how I feel as I come in here today......... same scenario but yet so much has been written and discussed during my absence of one month. However , I have read most all recent blogs and shall soon make the rounds making comments where appropriate. And Cindy.. you are a SAINT ! You were so kind... I would have propbably nailed the witch's hide to the barn door...... verbally so to speak.... and CĂ©leste is still hard at work making our planet a better world to live in and eke out our happiness and salvation........and Chun has a new job with better pay way up on the 43rd floor of a modern highrise.... congratulations , dear Chun !!and dear Jewels is heading home to Oregon on July 21st and seems most happy after a fully-lived year in Alaska....Bonne route , Jewels ,,, safe trip !!....and Dixxee... the South Carolina's fireball is on the prowl for a pickup truck and seems tickled pink by her new job !! Hurray for Dixxee ! And Fluff wanders aimlessly through the house these days.... ev er since she rediscovered the true vocation of the work.... spouting off definitions and quotes from the Roget's Thesaurus LOL

P.S. Those friends not mentioned here shall soon be hearing from me as I read through their latest blog. Great weekend to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment